Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Bookshelf Tag!!

I've seen this tag going around of late, and I'm so happy to be tagged by my amazing new bestie (oh the joys of the blogger world :D) Fran over at My Crazy Bookish World!
You know what they say, you can never have too many tags! .....no wait, that's what I said.....with the last tag I did.....whoops! *cackles*

It's pretty simple, I just answer 10 bookish questions and show a pic of my shelf......WAIT WHAT?!?! A PICTURE OF MY SHELF?!?! *WHINES* Whyyyyy? My physical shelf is pitiful. I don't even HAVE a shelf. Or a set of books worthy of a shelf :( *dramatic sob*
Impatient Belle: *rolls eyes* Get on with the Q&A woman!

*cough* Okaayy let's start! ;)

Is there a book you really want to read but haven't because you know that it'll make you cry?
Love and Other Unknown Variables? I'm not sure if I'll actually cry, but it's meant to be kinda saaaad....I think....^^

Pick one book that helped introduce you to a new genre.
Vampire Academy introduced me to awesome vampire YA (see how I totally skipped the sparkly versions XD)

Find a book that you want to re-read.
The Darkest Minds! I haven't reread it for a while now :O

Is there a series you read but wish you hadn't?
Not really....

If your house was burning down and all your family and pets were safe, which book would you go back inside to save?
Well since I have practically no books, this question is pretty straight forward ;) I'd snatch my iPad and my HoF hardcopy!

Is there a book on your shelf that brings back fond memories?
The Quest Begins (Seekers #1) by Erin Hunter. I got this for my birthday a few years ago.....back when reading books about talking bears was hip :P #greattimes 

Find a book that inspired you the most!
My most recent read, Reclaiming the Sand is quite inspiring so I'll go with that :)

Do you have any autographed books?
.....nooooooo! *bursts out crying*

Find the book you have owned the longest.
Well when I was 8, HP and the Deathly Hallows was released in the local bookstore and my parents bought a copy....it's not teechnically mine.....but I'm still claiming it anyway ;) So yeah.

Is there a book by an author that you never imagined you would read or enjoy?
Hmm not really. I tend to only pick up a book if I think I'll like it.....that's what most people do....right? o.O

And to end this tag, I have to post a photo of my bookshelf! Or not >.<
You really don't want to see a room with no books. It's depressing XD

In honor of IG I'm tagging some lovelies I follow there:
Jules over at The Book of Jules
Mina over at Aesaza
Tanja over at Ja Ĩitam, a ti?
Millicent over at Millicent Nankivell
Ivey over at The Hopeless Reader
Lea over at Between Fantasy and Reality
Cassie over at The Magical Adventures of Cassie the Weird
Camille over at Raves and Reads

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment