Wednesday, September 17, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag


Hey there peeps! Belle 'ere! I knoww, I'm totally bombing the blog with tags lately, but I can't help it :P .....in fact we aka the Misses still need to do the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag and the Book Gif Tag because we got tagged for both a while ago and still haven't got around to posting it up.....and now Cass is off in Mongolia so more waiting XP
Geeky Belle: *makes note to round up Misses in the near future to do tags*
So yeahh, I know there's a lot of tags going around, but they're soooo fuun, so I'm just gonna roll with it ;) Cool? Cool.

So today I'm gonna be doing the 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag! Thanks Tika and Bless mah newest besties over at Fangirl Confessions and Mischievous Reads respectively for tagging me :P
The title makes the tag obvious, so yesss, there are 20 questions which you might not know my answers to, and basically....I answer them. Simple as that :D Hehe let's do this! *rubs hands together*

Question 1: How tall are you?
*cough* Just over 5 feet. In other words, short. Very short. In fact, out of all the dancers in my dance school, I'm only as tall as the 10 year olds. It's sad xD

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Hidden talent? *raises eyebrow* Hmm, well.....I can do this weird thing with my throat.....but I have no idea how, why or what, and I wouldn't consider it a talent anyway o.O
Ohh! I'm pretty good at memorizing things! Last year I memorized about 2/3 of the Periodic Table ;) And I'm kinda smart, if I do say so myself.....not to be cocky or anythang XDD But I did do year 11 and 12 equivalent Chemistry last year when I was 14.....tis my greatest achievement evaaaahh!

Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
 We use G+ as the comment system on FM, and it irritates me to no end when G+ somehow plays up or sumfin and refuses to let me directly answer a comment -___-

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
When people eat with their mouth open. Urghh. Sometimes my brother does it on purpose to annoy me, and grrrr does it work or what? >.<

Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
I don't have a favorite song because just like books, there's simply loads of cool songs coming out all the time! But the first songs/singers/bands that come to mind are:
•Missy Higgins
•Iggy Azalea
•Florence + The Machine
•Justin Timberlake
•One Republic
•The Neighbourhood
•Two Steps From Hell
•Christina Perri
•Ed Sheeran
•Borrow My Heart; Taylor Henderson
•Brave; Sara Bareilles
•All About That Bass; Meghan Trainor
•Pass That Dutch; Missy Elliott
Just to name a few......hehehehe I can keep going.....*grins and clamps hand over mouth*

Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I don't use Etsy, but I've heard of it once or twice.....

Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading, blogging, interneting (yessss interneting is now an official word! By order of....me :P), listening to music, watching movies, dancing, the occasional video game, sleeping......*winks*

Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
Doritos....pizza....fried icecream....Burger Rings....buttery popcorn....yuuuummmm.

Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yesssss :) Currently (we've had loads of other pets in the past but I won't get into that XD) two cutesy female British Shorthair cats....also known as Garfield cats :P
Technically the tri-colored one, ShiShi, is my brother's, and the blue one, Cupcakes, is mine. And ShiShi is Cupcakes's mother....so I've known Cupiiiicakes all her life *grins*

Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
I don't read non-fiction, but my total fav fiction is Throne of Glass! <3 Aaaand my HoF copy just arrived last night! Squee!

Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
*snickers* Uhhh.....sooo.....I only recently started wearing a bit of makeup now and again, so I'm more the “ohh-looksies-some-unidentifiable-branded-eyeliner! That'll do!” kinda person lol

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I don't remember when the last time was, per say, but the one that sticks out most in my mind is my incredible knack of introducing myself as “my brother's BROTHER” *winces* I've done it like 3 times now! *facepalm*

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Umm, probably Cascade Apple Isle :) I've always loved that stuff!

Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa BUDDY! You do not tell a movie fanatic to pick a favourite movie o.O That's just......meaaan. *pauses* Yeaahh that was a terrible comeback, hush. XD

Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
*quirks brow* Well firstly I've been homeschooled since 2nd grade, and secondly, I don't think Aussie schools are like that. I'm pretty sure that this American high school cliché doesn't exist here.....for one we don't have football teams, which means no cheerleaders and not really any jocks *shrugs*
But if I was to self-classify, hmm......that's kinda impossible XDD I'm a little bit nerd status with how much of my time is monopolized by my school work, and I get really high scores a lot so I guess I could take a shot at valedictorian, I dance, I've done a bit of drama before and have quite a few drama friends, and my clothing style is just the way I like it. Aka really funky and fickle xD I love wearing odd bits and pieces! I must visit thrift shops when I go to America one day! They'd be like heaven to meee *beams*

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd love to visit a million different places, but as for settling down in one place, I'd want it to be somewhere nice and sunny! I hate the cold brrrrrr *shivers* The first places that come to mind are Cairns and California.

Question 17: PC or Mac?
MAC! I have one, and duuudee is it awesomesauce!

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Don't and have never had one.....soooo o.O

Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
I don't really buy into the 'celebrity craze'......I mean, in the end they're just people like us, but if I had to pick, probably Jennifer Lawrence because I've seen some interviews on TV and she's hilarious ;)

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
That's an interesting one.....I could mention a bunch of bloggers, but I don't want to go on a craze, so I'll keep it to a few....
Sunny over at A Sunny Spot and Fran over at My Crazy Bookish World (I'm so jealous btw! I wanna see The Maze Runner soooo baad and my mum is refusing to let me! >.< Grrrrr)! I think it would be a new and exciting experience to chat with other Aussie teen bloggers :)
Ohh! And also Inge, who's a co-blogger over at Bookshelf Reflections! Her 'about me' is just so hilarious and I keep hearing it in a particular English accent.....*cough*BillyConnollyinGarfield2*cough* SMITHEE!!! XDD
(and fear not, dear Tika and Bless, for I already claim you as my besties *ominous music* You're stuck with me now mwahahahah)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Alrighty! Time to tag some peeps:
Sunny @A Sunny Spot
Fran @My Crazy Bookish World
Inge @Bookshelf Reflections
Laura @Blue Eye Books (another bestie *waves*)
Jess & Kell @A Cup of Tea & A Big Book (mah dears!)

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment